Friday, April 14, 2006

misconceptions

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this comment my friend Jann wrote on my last post. Do you think I should set her straight or just smile and go on? She may be right on one thing, I'll let you make the decision of which one you think it is.

Even if they aren't learning anything -- I am!
1. I have learned what a creative and proactive Mommy you are.
2. I have learned that you make considered decisions (you didn't just run out and get those crocs).
3. You are willing to have "messy fun."
4. You tackle more than one project at a time.
5. You have a clean house....I am impressed.

I knew I liked you! Have a Happy Easter

1 comment:

Jann Gray said...

Oooooooooooh I guess I can't play the game because I didn't get it right the first time! *laughing*

Ok I will sit back and wait and see how the chips fall...then I will learn some more!

I think you are terrific...and am glad I am getting to know you.