Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday


I took lots and lots of pictures today. How will I ever pick the ones I will scrapbook. Here are a few.

We had a lot of fun today. Last night the kids helped clean the family room so that the Easter bunny would have a place to put their baskets. **Man I should have thought of that before. I can't believe how fast they cleaned up. Maybe the Easter bunny will visit weekly. HA!

Mason said, he wanted to stay up and see the Easter bunny. He thought she was beautiful and wanted to give her a hug. How cute.

They found their baskets right away. They each got flashlights and bubble guns. We took the bubble guns to church to play out in the courtyard after church.

This is Aussie.

This is Mason, he insisted on holding the flowers.

I thought that this picture of Ashley and Austin with their backs turned kind of looked like a Holly Hobby moment, or maybe a Norman Rockwell picture.

During the service today each member of every family brought flowers to put on the cross. I just love Easter Sunday!

Here Daddy is playing monster with the kids.

And then I thought this was a sweet picture of me and Mason at Logan's Steak house.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Absolutely beautiful! I adore these pictures - gorgeous family picture!

Renee said...

GREAT pics! You really are a good photographer. Let's have a play date soon! OH, btw, the Bunny is a BOY...
and according to Page, after he left our house, he hopped back to the bank. (yep, we saw him at a bank this year) lol