Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lets take a poll

I'm wondering if I'm the only person who likes glossy photos.

I really like the photos that are in between glossy and matte. I don't know what that is called, but it's too expensive to get my photos developed on that consistantly. I think Eckerds has that nice photo paper.

But if it's between glossy and matte which do you prefer?

To post a comment...click on comments next to the time of post. Write your comment. If you are not a blogger, change the identity to anonymous and click login and publish. Make sure to type your name in the comment.

Hey I know some of you HCA people read this...I want to hear from you too.
Come out of hiding you lurkers...you know who you are.
Hey D'ann and Terry do you still read my blog?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Ii'm old fashioned, but I prefer glossy in most cases.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the typing stutter. I know there is only one "I" in I'm.

Dana said...

I used to be a matte kind of girl. However, I have been using glossy lately (mainly because it is less expensive) and I have been very happy with it. So I am in the middle :) Guess that doesn't help, does it?
I heard somewhere that the "rule" is to use a matte finish for a more professional looking photo - is that the case?

the parents said...

i like glossy if it's just a photo to have on hand or give out, but if i'm going to frame it or want it to look really nice, i prefer matte.

Jann Gray said...

I am with the parents.....glossy if it is a stand alone picture or one to scrapbook....matte if I am framing it. Kind of weird that I have that specific of a preference.