Thursday, May 11, 2006

updates

Here's an update:

I had my sleep study last night and I did very well with the CPAP machine. I should receive a call from them tomorrow asking when they can come by and set it up. YAY! I went into my REM sleep 6 times last night. I woke up several times thinking that surely the night was over. I wasn't use to getting that kind of sleep. The sleep tech said it will take time for my body to get use to it. But I still feel better than usual.


I need to get to the post office. My Mother's Day gifts will probably arrive late. But what else is new? (Sorry) Have I ever been organized? Ok maybe when I was on Ritilin. :)

I want to scrapbook. There is NO crop this weekend. You would have thought I had enough last weekend, but nope. Now I'm in withdraw. I started a layout that I haven't finished and I want to work on it. The next crop is not for another 2 weeks. (oh my I'm getting dizzy) I'm gonna have to figure out how to crop at home.

This is the last day of school for the kids. I've signed them up for the Summer and they go back in June. But that is 2 weeks without a break, no scrapbooking, even my friend Dana is in Chicago. It's so nice to have playdates at her house. The kids play together and we are able to usually do something crafty while they play. What will I do? You say, Clean my house? Oh man that doesn't sound like much fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the bright side, at least you will be able to sleep at night!

And, are there no other scapbook shops in Nashville? Well? You could take your friends with you!

Sherri said...

I am glad you got some good sleep. I can't imagine how worn out you have been all this time not getting the proper sleep...and with triplets to boot. I know you don't want my pity, but goodness gracious that makes me feel bad for you. I can hardly wait to hear how this machine changes your life!!
Hopefully as the kids get older you can figure out a way to scrap at home. I would never make it if I could only scrap at crops!
And ohio gramma....bite your tongue! :o) There are a few other stores in the area, nothing terribly close and certainly none that compare to Scrap It!! :o)

Renee said...

Congrats on the sleeping. Wah on the no scrapping...YOU were at the Super All I Ever Hear About Crop Weekend!!!!!!!! 'nuff said!

BUT...I would love to do a play date. Page would FREAK to have so many kids over at the same time! Plus, we could invite Gman too! (and whomever else wants to cram into my little house)

Jennifer Fleming said...

Glad to hear you will be sleeping restfully now! being sleep deprived is no Fun! esp when you have kiddos to take care of.
Adam is making my rrom this weekend so i can start cropping some at home now. YEAH

Jann Gray said...

Hello sweet Chelle....

Thanks so much for the update on your sleep study. I actually got tears in my eyes when I read how well you did on the machine...it makes me happy to know that you are going to be getting better rest!

Sometime, even though I don't have any kids to do a play date with, maybe you and I can have a scrap date...we will just go to Scrap It and play (Anne says we can do it anytime we want). How about that?

Love you girl...and happy mother's day to one of the best I know!