Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Our Couch




We got our new couch yesterday. I love it. They gave me a 4 hour window of when it would be delivered. The window was from 10-2. I dropped off the kids at MDO came home sat down for a minute and called Greg. Then the doorbell rang. They were actually 1/2 hour early. I was glad because I had several things I wanted to do today. But, they had to give me a chance to vacuum. It was hard for them to get it in the door, but it's in here and I'm happy. The kids like it too. Who knows what Greg thinks. I think he is just happy if I'm happy.

Now I can make the guest room into Ashley's bedroom, because this one has a hideaway bed.

5 comments:

Jann Gray said...

I LOVE this couch! No wonder you have been waiting on pins and needles.

Isn't today your sleep study? I will be praying for you friend...I want them to help you have restful, restful nights!

Good to be with you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Next step is to get the kids into outfits that go with the new sofa and take a group picture or two ...or 20.

Jann Gray said...

Ok...stopped by the store today...what a wonderful surprise. You are so kind to me. I love it. Have to think of something fun to do...but wow -- what a gift! Thank you...you are a dear!

Sherri said...

LOVE the new couch Chelle!
I love to get new furniture, not that it happens often, but it is such a fun thing when it does!
I am supposed to be getting ready for my class tonight...instead you can see I am reading and commenting on your blog! :o)

Dana said...

It is beautiful! It looks so cozy...can I come over and take a nap while you watch my boys? :)