Sunday, May 07, 2006

This week

I went to a scrapbooking retreat this weekend. I am so excited I feel like I was so successful! Usually I do 1 or 2 really great layouts and the rest are kind of mediocre. But I got 9 layouts done and I am proud of everyone of them. I suppose I need to scan them in and put them on my blog.

I'm so tired and drained I might just go on to bed. The kids are actually asleep.

Tomorrow the kids have their second interview/comprehension IQ. I need to be prepared and take some toys to play with and a magazine for me.

And on Tuesday....Yahooooooo! We get our new couch.

And Wednesday night I have my sleep study. Whooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'll post more later when I'm not so out of it.

I hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

Jann Gray said...

And may I say they were FANTASTIC layouts girlfriend! I totally enjoyed watching you create...you are awesome.

Finally realized this morning that I have a double ear infection -- which might have had something to do with how wiped out I was on Sunday...and not my normal social self. I would totally love to get together with you and Dana...and the tribe of children and have a coke and watch them and chat. Let me know if that ever appeals to you!

Love ya girl....