Wednesday, May 17, 2006

CPAP Machine

I GOT it today!! Wahoooo! I got my CPAP machine. I know it will take time to get use to. I'm a little nervous. I'm afraid my ears will pop. They said if you are congested to call your doctor and ask if you should use the machine, because there is a possibility of your ear drums bursting. That really freaks me out. I'm not overly congested. Just my normal allergies. But when I was trying it out earlier, my ears were trying to pop (like if you were going through the mountains). They said that might happen, but it still freaks me out.

Anyway, I'll let you know if I got a good nights sleep tomorrow.

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Oh good! I remember when Tiff got hers and she slept so good at first. Now I think she's having problems again but it's unrelated to the machine. Strange but true.

Happy zzzzz's...