Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The layouts I did over the weekend


Well here they are. I will write out the journaling underneath the photo if there is any.

-----Journaling---------
Ashley: Mommy, I want my Coke.
Me: Ok
Ashley (starts to giggle): I mean my Dr. Pepper, did you hear me? I said coke.
Me: You know what Ashley? In the south people call Dr. Pepper Coke.

You are my delight in little chipboard letters and tag.

----Journaling----

Every night at bed time we liten to Twila Paris' lullabys. I like to sing this song to you because all of you are my delight. You are my treasures! Mommy


In letter brads around the layout it says: What I want to be when I grow up. I put journaling on the back: Ashley age 3 (October 2005)

I asked the kids what they want to be when they grow up. Mason says a fire fighter. Austin says an engineer (train) and Ashley says she wants to be a princess.

---journaling reads---

Ashley on the left ~ age 3 and that's me on the right ~ age 3 1/2.

---journaling reads---

Mas was trying to give me a raspberry, but he wasn't doing such a great job. So I said, "Mason, you're spitting on me." and he said, "Mommy, I'm not spitting on you, it's just raindrops from my mouth."


---journaling reads---

Since Ashley has gotten her haircut, she always says she has Mommy hair. She does look just like me. The other day she said she wanted to be like Daddy. So she messed up her hair and said now I look like my Daddy.


No journaling except I put Easter 2006 on the back.


I actually made this tag as a make and take at the CK convention. I rarely use my make and takes, but this went well.

---Hidden journaling reads----

Today I was teaching my kids' Bible class and I slightly unprepared. So when we were playing with Play doh I tried to relate it to God. So I said, "God made our hands. Do you know why God made our hands?" I was expecting to hear "to feel" or "to touch". But Mason chimed in, "to keep them to ourselves." That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. He must have learned that from school.



---just a little journaling on the back---

I just love it when Ashley wheres piggy tails. She doesn't let me put them in here hair very often.

Ashley December 2005

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I have already seen them in person, but they are still awesome! You got a lot of layouts done and they turned out really nice. I love the stitching on them too!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic. What did you use to stitch the large flower? Are the large K and S stickers, or what?
How about the work Giggles?

I love them all, but especially the Then and Now.

Renee said...

La-la-la-love them all! It's final...I'm picking a new hobby. How about filing ideas for scrapbooking...no, Tracie's got me beat at that too! Do you realize that Doris has completed more LO's of my daughter this year than I have? NOT complaining. Actually, I'm bragging! NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA!!!