Friday, May 26, 2006

Oh the wonderful things....


...my kids can get into. Yes isn't this cute? I guess they got hungry. So they decided to get the Whole Bowl out of the refrigerator. And if you look to the right of the Mason's knee you will see they put parmesan cheese on it too. Isn't is lovely?














And then later in the day they found a rubber band ball. Let's look to see what they did with it...















Oh the wonderful things they get into!




Then Wednesday Dana and I started homeschooling our kids together. As we were discussing what we were going to do first, the kids got on her exercise machine. Check them out...


They had a blast.


















So for our homeschooling check this out: Dana's kids are 8 months younger than my kids, so we started with the short sound A for them and we did the "ai" sound for my kids.

The theme for the week is trains. So we have learned about the different cars on a train.
Then after we went over most of the posters, we read some books, played some games and then had our art project. They p"ai"nted and glued on "a"pples. I think it went very well.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Can I join your home school group? Just think...if we get good pics of them studying - Doris will do the lo's! hahaha I only posted that because I see she's already read it and I'm safe!
Seriously, I'd love to hear more on your homeschooling. Call me!
We were in the pool today. By we, I mean, Page and her daddy! I was in the "turtle" with Jack.

Dana said...

Oh my goodness...tell me again, how do you do it with three the same age???!!!!

TracieClaiborne said...

Wow - you go with the homeschooling! Caroline can read well but she still forgets the short and long sounds sometimes. I'm impressed you're starting them so early. It's great that you have Dana in this with you!