Saturday, August 27, 2005

Today was a MUCH better day! The only bad thing that happened was that I accidentally erased all the pictures I took today. But I only had 2 or 3 really good ones anyway.

The kids wanted to ride their tricycles today. So we went outside to play. Austin had to have Dorothy Red sparkling shoes on! Ha ha ha! That was one of the great pictures I took. I was going to have you guess who's feet these were.

The other picture I was going to share with you is one of Ashley. My sweet precious little girl stuck a number up her nose. When we asked her why she did it, she said, "because it's funny". and then giggled hysterically. We couldn't help laughing. Yes this encouraged her to continue to do it. I always thought my boys would stick things up their noses before my little girl did it. But no not the case.

Yes- I had a boy in girl shoes and a girl with a plastic number up her nose.

It was nice to have Greg home and get a little relief!

Last night was nice too. We got a babysitter and went to see JAM night at the movies. It was so good. (Mom- You will love this one!) It was The Coming of the King. I watched this movie and then went into another part of the church to scrapbook. I really didn't get anything done. But I had a good time with some friends. Then we went out to Shoney's. I hadn't been there in years. I was actually impressed with the Cheeseburger I ate. Yum. (And JAM picked up the bill- another wonderful thing)

Thanks for your prayers, I needed them.

No comments: