Monday, August 08, 2005

All da way home

When we are out in the car and we are nearing home, Ashley starts singing, "We're we're we're we're we're we're we're" She sings it to Barney's Me and My Best Teddy Bear tune. I immediately knew what she was doing. And I giggle to myself everytime she does it. But Greg was with us the other day when she started singing it. Greg asked her what she was doing. And she said, "I'm singing we're we're we're all da way home" When we pull into the driveway, she yells "We're home!"

Ashley has a great sense of direction and is well aware of her surroundings. Mason, bless his heart (as they say in the south), he gets all turned around. It baffles me, since I have a good sense of direction. But he insists that we came in a door on the other side of the building or this is the way back into the party, etc. when he's wrong. Austin seems to know his way around.

No comments: