Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The dentist

Well I can’t believe I forgot to write about them going to the Dentist for the first time on Wednesday. I’m glad Greg met me there or I’m sure it would have been chaotic. But I took Mason back first. He did so well. He got a little wimpy near the end and started to pout, but I was right there to comfort him. Mason’s teeth were in great shape! Next went Ashley. She was so good. She opened her mouth and just did everything the dental hygienist asked her to do. The dental hygienist could tell who had the sweet tooth. Her teeth were still in good shape they just had a little more plaque. Then it was crazy Austin’s turn. The little stinker refused to open his mouth. But with much coaxing he finally opened up. He had a little tiny spot on one tooth. He kept wiggling his tongue around and made it really difficult for her. She asked me if he was the most talkative one. Then she taught me how to floss their teeth. She made it look so easy. When I got home to try it, I couldn’t even get my fingers in their mouth. Anyway, being the shutterbug that I am I did take pictures of their first dental appointment. Let me know if you want to see them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I want to see the pictures. Will they be on SNAPFISH?

They never let me publish before. They just made me send an e-mail.