Monday, August 01, 2005

Potty Training

Ugh! This is the first real day of potty training.

Ashley has got it down pretty much. Austin can do it, but for some reason just refuses and then pees every where. He knows he is peeing and doesn't feel any remorse at all. I think he thinks it's cool to watch the pee pee come out. Too bad it is not on the potty.

My Mason. Poor little fella. He sat and sat this morning and all he would say is, "it's too hard". When I ran upstairs, he had an accident on the floor and just fell a part. By the cry I knew what had happened. When I got downstairs, Ashley had a towel and was wiping it up. It took several minutes to console Mason, he was crushed. Then he was sitting on the potty and got a dot on the seat and fell apart again. I tried to tell him he did a great job. We called Daddy at work and told him...etc.

I hope tomorrow is easier for him (well for all of us).

He told me that He IS big but wants a diaper.

No comments: