Sunday, August 28, 2005

pretend food

Why is it that kids fight over PRETEND food/things?

Ashley and Mason got in a fight yesterday because Ashley drank all the pretend soup. As soon as Mason makes the soup, Ashley will slurp it up and says yum yum yum yum yum and laughs. THERE IS NOTHING THERE! They are probably 6 feet away from each other. Mason cries Ashley keeps taking my soup.

I tried to tell him she couldn't touch this bowl of soup; it was only for him. HA! That didn't work. Or there is a magic sheild up and she can't get to your soup anymore. That didn't work. Ok, so then I try to say Ashley stop taking his soup. That didn't work. Why did I even get to there level of fighting over NOTHING? Oh well! I guess I'll just let them fight.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I can relate...you haven't lost your mind, just sometimes you feel like you have!