Thursday, June 08, 2006

Where is the 3rd? & Happy Birthday Mom


I realized yesterday that there is something really great about multiples. I think every Mom gets worried when they first send their children to school or to camp or VBS. But what is so great about multiples is that everyone is fascinated with them. I get a lot of cutesy remarks regarding the triplets. And yes the first 2 times you hear them it's cute. But the 10,352nd time gets to be annoying. I try not to show that it's annoying because it's mostly well meaning people who just want to say something. Ok so back to my point, I realized that when people see my kids they are always looking to make sure they are all there. I felt validated this morning as I took the kids into VBS today. As a Mom I would worry, if one went out the door would anyone notice. But I walked in the door the boys ahead of me and I was holding Ashley. From the office I heard a lady say, "that looks like the triplets....Where is the 3rd one?" Yes it is something I often hear, but it validated that they are looked out for. So if they are not looking out for each other...it's a good thing people are fascinated with them.


AND.....TODAY is my Mom's Birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! The kids called her today and sang happy birthday to her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAnither beautiful picture.

Had a nice birthday, but busy, busy, busy today. Leave tomorrow for CA to see your brother graduate. I didn't realize that his diploma would not make him a full fledged architect. He has to be an apprentice first.

Anonymous said...

Another comment... Looks like I should preview my comments before sending them!