Thursday, June 29, 2006

HCA Picnic and other stuff

I made a dress for Ashley. I'm so excited about it. I did it without a pattern. Wahoo. I just looked at another one of her dresses and based it off of that.

What I wanted to do is make a dress for Ashley and one for a doll and give them to her for her birthday at the end of the month.

But when I finished making this dress, I didn't have enough material to make one for a doll. So I guess I'll have to try again with more material.

I'm going to let Ashley where this dress on Sunday.

I'd love to show you a picture, but I can't get my pictures onto the computer. I have so many cute pictures from last weekend too, when we went to the HCA picnic. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

The kids rode on ponies and they just had a blast. Austin didn't want to get off. But we insisted that other people needed to take turns too. Ashley tells me everyday that she wants to go back sometime.

The kids and I got temporary tattoos. Ashley and I got butterflies. Austin got musical notes. And Mason got an ice cream cone. His was the first tattoo to come off and he told us that it melted.

Then I got a 15 minute massage. That was really nice. His company party does it up right.

The kids threw eggs and thought that was the funniest thing.

Then we went to get into the pool and they heard thunder so we all had to get out. The kids were SO disappointed! But it was still a fun day.

Now I just have to get these pictures off and SAVED before Saturday. I just know I'll be taking lots of pictures next week. I just love The 4th of July and all the activites that go with it.

No comments: