Wednesday, June 07, 2006

little camera

I love my little camera. It's not the best of the best. But it does me just fine. It's a Nikon Coolpix 5200. It's small and I carry it in my pocket just about every where I go. Digital cameras are just so wonderful! (Especially with multiples!) You can snap 100 pictures without fear that you are wasting film. And maybe out of 100 pictures you might actually get a good one.

The kids went to VBS again today. THEY LOVE IT! Austin was saying he wants to go back. I wonder what they do that really gets them excited about it. I've asked them, but with what they say, nothing stands out different than a church day. Now I know they get together with all the ages and sing. I think that is cool...but they never mention that. They just mention what they learned and the toys in the room next to their class. So I just wonder what it is that makes them want to go back. Hmmmmmmmm.....!
So...Since my kids love VBS so much, does anyone know of any local daytime VBS's coming up in the next few weeks or months?

P.s. The kids had some fun moments today...but I'm letting Dana blog first about them. Plus she got better pictures than I did. (yes- that's a hint Dana)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Part of it could be that they have their friends with them.

If they go to another VBS, will the twins go along?

Doesn't Woodmont have VBS? What about Lakeview Christian? How about Smith Springs?

Does Dana have a church home?

I can see a bright summer ahead.

Hollye said...

The church that Kennedy goes to Mother's Day out at is having their VBS starting June 19th. You can call the church. 496-8628. It's Community Bible Church. It is off of Edmondson Pike. (Away from the library.)

Dana said...

Thanks for thinking of me - you know, the one who is always behind in my blogging! However, you better go ahead-no telling how long it will take me! I will upload the pictures to Clark.com in a little while (as soon as my computer works again - ugh!!!)

Dana said...

Thanks for thinking of me - you know, the one who is always behind in my blogging! However, you better go ahead-no telling how long it will take me! I will upload the pictures to Clark.com in a little while (as soon as my computer works again - ugh!!!)