Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Layouts from Saturday

So here are the layouts I did on Saturday...

I know it is hard to believe that I used hidden journaling, but this layout called for it. The picture is of all 3, but the journaling is about Mason. How this was his first time to stand and I caught it on film. Ofcourse the next picture was of him falling on top of his brother and sister. I used the Dulce line of paper. She has such pretty fun colors. Go look at Amber's blog. I got to meet her at Scrap It a few weeks ago. http://www.amberalicia.typepad.com/ (someone must teach me how to put a link in with just name.)Now this is one of my favorite layouts that I have done in a long time. You can't really tell from the scan but the paper is slightly shimmery. It was fun going back and scrapbooking some of these older pictures. I feel like I need to put their names on this layout, but I also am afraid that I will mess it up.This next layout of Ashley and me, I am going to put a straight stitch in the middle across the page under the flower. I think (hope) that will help.


















Wow isn't this amazing? They were so tiny. This was when they were 3 weeks old and now they are 3 1/2. I know people say with the blink of an eye they will be all grown up. Well I'm here to tell you that this was one of the longest 3 1/2 years I've ever had. :) I love them and I truly have put all my energy into them. I just hope the next few years go slow but with better attitudes and better sleep.

3 comments:

Dana said...

These are so very beautiful. I love what you did with all three - they are very touching and heartfelt. By the way, whose attitudes are you referring to (for Greg: ...whose attitudes to whom are you referring? :-) )?
I think you and Greg are always so upbeat and positive.
Dana

Anonymous said...

What a nice job you did! Isn't it comforting visiting these photos again? They have grown so much.

I would computer print their names on the lower right hand corners of the pictures, diagonally...in a simple, subdued script.

The straight stich would look nice, I think, running under your picture and the flower just a bit above or below the exact middle of the flower.

Renee said...

Holy Hannah! Those are awesome. I'm so jealous. Looks like I have yet another crop lift candidate!