Friday, March 24, 2006

Computer FUN!

Finally something worth blogging about. This is absolutely hysterical, I hope that I can put it into words.

Tonight Mason was playing on the computer. He has just learned how to control the mouse all by himself. So I put on www.starfall.com for him to play around with. He said, "Go Mommy". So I went downstairs, while he played on the computer. He called for me 2x when somehow he accidently got out of his program.

Well during this time, my friend Dana IMs me.

Dana: oh my gosh - www.Scrapittn.com has so many yummy things!

Then my 3 year old son has a conversation with Dana. He starts pushing buttons that say these hysteral things. And Dana on the other end...thinks it's me. Here's how it goes...

Mason: Whaaadddup?!
Dana: the kids thought that was hysterical!
Mason: Hello? Hello? Anybody there? Echo!
Mason: Buh-bye! Buh-bye now. Buh-Bye!
Mason: I hope you're hungry 'cause I'm about to take you to lunch.
Dana: thanks for providing the fri night entertainment!
Dana: lol rofl
Mason: Hello? Hello? Anybody there? Echo!
Dana: Muhahahaha!
Dana: I hope you don't slip while I'm mopping the floor with you.
Dana: Seriously, are you even trying?
Dana: Oooh that's gotta hurt
Dana: Badabing badabang badaboom
Mason: Muhahahaha!
Dana: Hit me with your best shot... Grandma!
Dana: Muhahahaha!
Dana: I hope you don't slip while I'm mopping the floor with you.

So when I came upstairs to get my grocery money I found this conversation and just busted out laughing!!! So I called Dana right away to let her know she had a conversation with a 3 year old.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Mason, you are too funny (and you have very good computer skills!!)! It was funny when I thought Chelle was sending the sounds. The boys were laughing hysterically and pointing saying "send that one, Mommy!" I am of course trying to interrupt these sounds with a little adult conversation, and all I am getting in return are smart aleck avatar responses. I remember thinking that Chelle sure was having fun over there! When my answering machine picked up a call an hour later and I could hear Chelle laughing over our greeting, that is when it really became funny!
Thanks for a huge laugh Mason!!!