Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Just having fun

The kids painted in the bathtub today.

Austin thought it was funny to paint his "boy parts". Remind me next time to give them each an ice cube tray filled with different colored paints instead of giving them the bottles. Austin really liked to dump the paint. Then they were sliding around in the tub. And Ashley enjoyed mixing the paint.

Austin painted a dinosaur.Ashley painted a giant and a dinosaur. and Mason painted a red cross and a chrystal.

Now after they painted they were taking a bath. Well actually they took 3. One to get the paint off, one to get clean and one because I was in the shower and they wanted to be in there too.

But this picture is obviously the first one, where they are getting the paint off.

Gross I know but Austin puts his head down into the water and I said, "Austin what are you doing?" He said, "I'm being baptized!" I said, "Who is baptizing you?" He said, "I can baptize myself all by myself".

Then Ashley chimes in, "I'm going to tell everyone who comes over to get baptized."

HA HA HA! I didn't even know they knew anything about baptism yet. Goes to show you they are sponges at this age.

Speaking of sponges...Austin told Ashley that she was on his nerve. LOL

2 comments:

Renee said...

Sure, on the day that I let Page watch TV non stop, you do something way cool like naked bathtub painting! You're a great mom

Anonymous said...

you are one brave mom.....and it looks like a fun one too:)
these pictures are great.
just great.