Monday, March 06, 2006

Just a spoon full of sugar makes it just perfect!

I have tons of things I would like to share with you, but I just don't have time to go into it right now. (maybe later today)

But I just HAD to share this:

The kids have been watching Mary Poppins a lot lately. Do you remember when Mary Poppins meets the children and she pulls out a measuring tape and she tells the kids what they are like? I don't remember exactly, but something like stubborn and doesn't like to put away his toys. Then they ask her what she is. So she says very well and measures herself and it says, Mary Poppins practically perfect in every way.

Well the kids found a toy measuring tape today and Ashley measured me and said, "Just perfect". Can you see me smiling from ear to ear?

Then later she handed the measuring tape to Mason and told him to tell her how great she is. LOL

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I love Mary Poppins!!! That is so very cute, sounds like the beginnings of a great layout!

Renee said...

Chim chiminey chim chiminey...great now that will be going thru my head.
You were pretty bold on my blog considering YOU haven't posted since MARCH 6!
Oh, and I wonder why the update thingy didn't tell me you posted? Any ideas?