Wednesday, March 15, 2006

All is well

We had another great day today. We went to the library, McDonalds, Scrap It and then to the playground. We would have gone to church, but Mason and Ashley fell asleep at 5:00. I really hope they sleep through the night.

This morning Mason grabbed this snowman and said take a picture of me. When I told him I didn't have my camera. He said, "Well get your phone and take a picture." He was so cute I had to go get the camera.

Now this picture is the greatest! I'll have to scrapbook this one for sure. Does any titles come to mind for any of you scrapbookers?












Do all of you know about family night (Tuesdays 5:00- 8:00 PM) at Chic Fil-a? We just learned about this 3 weeks ago and I think it will become a ritual! Kids meals are only 99 cents. And it is not limited to kids! So we go and buy 5 or 6 kids meals and only pay $5 or $6 for the whole family!


I just love this picture of Ashley, but I need to learn how to photoshop the dirt off of her face.


Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Renee said...

OMG! Those eyes! what a great picture

Anonymous said...

It can be done with the clone stamp.