Monday, March 20, 2006

bribery

My kids did NOT want to where green on St. Patty's day. I had to do a lot of bribing to get them to keep their shirts on. First it was I would take them to Target to get Popcorn...but that turned into ice cream.

Austin was my toughest. I had to promise we would have purple day another day.



Then there were the kiddie rides...















And we ended up get chalk at the Dollar Tree. But hey I got a beautiful picture out of it.

Later that night we went to Dana's house and played...

Her cute kids and my kids got along great! And Dalton had a big crush on Ashley. But Ashley wouldn't have anything to do with his advances. Poor Dalton! We had a great time, the kids played well and we got to have some adult conversations. Then when we finally got our husbands to stop talking and for Greg to take our kids home, then Dana and I sat down to scrapbook. We started so late that I ended up crashing at her house. I only got 2 layouts done. But it was nice and like a vacation. :)

No comments: