Thursday, March 30, 2006

Haircuts

The kids got haircuts and they look SO cute. I need to take some better pictures but here is one of them with Ms. Ellen. And here is another snapshot of Ashley in the mirror (terribly out of focus), but it does show her haircut well.














Ashley loves her new haircut. And she says she looks like her Mommy with her Mommy haircut. I love it too. She really needed to get it cut, because of when she cut her hair in the back a few months ago. Anyway, I didn't miss it until I pulled up this next picture. Now I'm emotional.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture. Is there any way I can get a copy?

Anonymous said...

Just want to say "Hello" to Nana Greene. I know you are there. Aren't these the best looking grandchildren anywhere?

Renee said...

Her hair is the same length as Page's and Page has only had it trimmed twice! She (and the boys) look adorable.

Dana said...

They look so cute - fresh and clean cut! Just in time for Easter!
I love that picture of the kids by the way!!
Dana

Sherri said...

cute pictures, her hair was really pretty long, but she is also reallllyy cute with it shorter! The good news is that it WILL grow!