Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ice cream moustaches and beards and noses...

I am getting so aggrivated with blogger. I have been trying to put on pictures and it goes through the whole process and then does nothing. Well I have these 3 pictures on there, hopefully I'll be able to get the other 2 on there later.

Today we went to the mall and met Dalton and Braxton there. They are SO adorable! And Dalton wanted to come home with me. What can I say, I'm smitten. :) LOL.

After seeing my kids get ice cream moustaches and beards. Dalton put his nose right into the icecream! And said I've got an ice cream nose. And Braxton had to show off his moustache. I could just eat them up. They are so cute. Sorry Miss Dana for teaching your sons to play with their food.






1 comment:

Dana said...

Thanks for asking us to join you!! We had SO much fun! And yes, my son is very much in love with you. I think he has a thing for both mom and daughter! :-)
Oh, that Dalton...