Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

I lost my battery to my camera and I didn't find it until after they got home from school. So needless to say I didn't get any pictures of them all together and I did not get a good one of Austin at all. Poor little fellow sat in water and dropped his pants outside. Thank goodness I had a pair of pants and underwear in the car. Do you know how hard it is to get eager kids inside after they've been waiting all day to play outside?

Anyway, I'm really glad I got this picture of Mason. I rarely have a good picture of him. I'll have to blow it up and scrap it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a super picture of Mason!
It reminds me of his Aunt Kim.

annie said...

Great pictures for you to scrapbook on Sat!
I can't imagine trying to get great pictures of 3 children the same age at one time.
It's hard enough with one 6 year old!
See you tomorrow!
Ann

Anonymous said...

love the pictures. you'll have to forgive my foggy brain. After I left Scrap It I totally remembered you left me a comment:) see being home stir crazy and sick is not a good combination. Hope you had fun at the CROP:)

TracieClaiborne said...

That pic of Mason is AWESOME!