Monday, February 27, 2006

For all you local folks

Hey there! I'm participating in a consignment sale this weekend and I have more stuff than I'm allowed to take. So I am having a pre-sale at my home on Thursday. Email me/comment if you would like to come and I'll give you directions.

I have clothes sized infants to 2T, both girls and boys. Some toys and other baby items.

Bring your friends.

Also, I'm still looking for kid plastic hangers. If you happen to have any that I could have let me know and I'll come pick them up before Friday.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Me me me...pick me! I would love to come check out your stash. Your kids are always so nicely dressed. Wish I had known earlier about the hangers. Got some huggable hangers as a gift and just trashed a zillion kid ones. I may still have a few-will gather them up. Get a hold of me, K?