Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Birthday surprise



Yesterday, we made a cake for Daddy and took it to his office. The cake said Happy Daddy on it. My battery on the camera was dying so I didn't get many pictures. First we stopped by Best Buy to pick up Daddy's present (Tears for Fears newest album). Aussie found a penny on the floor and said, "look Mommy". I said, "Are you going to put it in your pocket?" He said, "No, I'm going to give it to you to buy me a train." (smile)

On the way to Daddy's office, Mason said, "I'm going to count to ten and get all of daddy's friends to sing with me." I told him he would have to tell all of them to sing. So Ashley yells, "I'm gonna say ALL OF DADDY'S FRIENDS COME AND SING". They were so cute. We got there aound 4:30/4:45 and most of his workmates had left for the day. But the receptionist called Greg down to the lobby and when he got there the kids sang Happy Birthday. It was precious! Then we went back to his office and ate some yummy chocolate cake.

3 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

I love all the sweet things they say! I wish my kid was bold and talked to people like that. :)

Renee said...

Loved all the new photos. How do you manage to get them to wear what you want? I couldn't imagine having three to dress at the same time! I need some lessons sister!

Sherri said...

Aww, that is too sweet of them!!! I bet that was a sweet surprise for Greg! And Tears for Fears? Really??!!! :o)