Monday, February 27, 2006

Little Shelley


Well most of you know my daughter, Ashley is a spitting image of her Mom. Today, she was standing by a mirror in the Family room and looking up at me. I really got a good glimpse of her and I said outloud to her, "little Shelley". And Mason who was in the room too, looked up at me and said, "big Ashley". I was rolling on the floor laughing!

At the end of the day I was telling Greg this story and Mason helped me tell it. Then Ashley had her little attitude and said, "don't call me little Shelley. I'm not Shelley." We couldn't help but laugh even more. :)

I thought that was pretty clever of Mason to say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Shelley it is.

Renee said...

Do you write these things down in other places too? Just wondering how you save the info to embarrass them later!