Saturday, February 25, 2006

stuff

Yesterday Greg was cracking my back and the kids wanted to "help". They were getting in Greg's way so he said, "Give Mommy a head rub". This way they would still feel like they were helping. Well my brilliant son, Austin leaned over and rubbed his head on my back. The other two followed suit when we started laughing.


Today was a really great day! We went to the track and as I walked with some of my friends, the kids rode their bikes around. They really liked it and it was such a beautiful day to be outside. Then we headed to Goodwill to drop off 3 bags of STUFF. I've been doing great with my de-cluttering! Then we went to Sams Club to eat lunch. Yep you heard right. They have great pizza and it isn't that expensive for a family of 5. It was really nice to just hang out with the family today. I really had on my agenda to go through the garage and get ready for the POTATO sale next weekend, but that didn't happen. Hopefully, I can do that after church tomorrow.

OH Greg sent me this email last week and it is SO cute. You just have to see it! It is of quad babies laughing!

http://www.zippyvideos.com/4056902853709916/babies/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Chelle...that video is TOO hilarious! It's 2 am and I'm rather loudly cracking up! And crying! Got to show this to the family during 'normal business hours'! Thanks for sharing! Did you get a photo of the "head rub"? Great scrappin' material you know! Blessings! Tammy