Saturday, February 11, 2006

conversations

Me: Austin you need to go pee pee on the potty.
Austin: I already did last year.
Me: {{{ laughing}}}
Austin: I did last year when I was a baby... I did last year when I was a CUTE baby.
Me {{{laughing}}}

-----------------------

Ashley: Mommy, I want my coke
me: ok
Ashley starts to giggle: I mean my Dr. Pepper, did you hear me? I said coke.
Me: You know what, in the south people call Dr.Pepper coke.

-----------------

We were in Target yesterday and Asutin saw all the Thomas the engine stuff and wanted it ALL.
Austin: I want all of the Thomas stuff.
Me: Well you will need to ask for it for your birthday.
Austin: NO...I want to ask for it for Groundhog's Day

Today we had the same conversation and this time he said, "No...I want it for Tuesday".
---------------

My Mom got me this really comfy throw from Kohls. I just love it and it keeps me warm! Well Mason insists that it is his and he carries it all over the house.

Me: Mason where is my blanket?
Mason: This is MY blanket.
Me: no it's MY blanket.
Mason: No, it's my blanket that Gramma MADE for me.
Me: No, it's my blanket that Gramma bought for me for Christmas.
Mason: No, Gramma made it for me for Christmas.

Needless to say, My Mom picked up another one for me today. :)

No comments: