Monday, January 23, 2006

successful

I had a very successful day on Saturday at Scrap It. I actually got 8 layouts done and I'm happy with them. Of course my favorite is the one I scrap lifted from Tammy Graves.

Stuck on you was at Nana and Papa's house in May 2005. We had given the kids stickers to play with. And as you can see they stuck them all over themselves.









The next layout is still in Florida. It's called Beach Babe and Polar Bear. She had to take that bear every where we went. Well then I couldn't do a layout of just Ashley, so the next 2 are of the boys at the beach.






I was really into circles and stitching. And since I use lots and lots of blues, I was trying to cut down and use different colors.


God's small wonders is of the kids at Cheekwood when Gramma was here. They are looking at the fish in the pond during the summer.


And this is my little girl Ashley. It's all about her. She is probably saying Look at me in this picture.
And this is the layout I scraplifted. Generations at Play. I love how it turned out!

No comments: