Monday, January 09, 2006

Cleaning is Such a DRAG!

Why is cleaning such a drag? I know I like it when everything is clean, but why can't I ever get it there?

I was upstairs trying to figure out my grocery list and went downstairs to a dissaster. Cusions off the couch, raisins all over in every room, boxes full of blocks and trains, chocolate milk all over the Kitchen floor, puzzle peices everywhere. If I ever focus on one thing, this is what happens.

I didn't sleep well last night. I must do the dishes tonight, but the rest will have to wait for tomorrow. I hope I can make it to bed by 12:00 tonight.

Well I tried to find a picture to share...but didn't have an appropiate one. So I thought I would share this of Ashley. I hope it makes you smile. OH SHOOT! I have tried 3 times to upload this picture and nothing is happening. URG! Now all I have is 15 minutes to get the dishes done. Goodnight. Here's hoping for a more peaceful day tomorrow.

No comments: