Thursday, January 19, 2006

He FINALLY did it!

He did it! He did it! He FINALLY did it!

I have been struggling to get Mason to go potty. He has been absolutely terrified. So we have been forcing him to go. Last night, I put him on the potty and he whined and cried. The nurse told me to put him in warm water bathtub and it will force him to pee. She also said to keep the sink water running. Neither one of these things worked. I've been told to pour warm water on him. That didn't work either. Then I had a thought. I took his teapot and another cup, and I just poured water back in forth. It actually helped. Now guess what! He has peed all day about 7 or 8 times today in the potty. He wants to do it! Sitting down or standing up...He's got it! YAY!!! I could not be more overjoyed to hear tinkling in the toilet. The little fella who would beg for a diaper...doesn't even want me to put one on him for bedtime.

OK so that's the big news...now onto Ashley.... She cut her hair yesterday. Chunks and chunks of it. Thankfully she has so much hair that it still covers up all the hair that she cut off. I kept a lock of it for the scrapbook.

No comments: