Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Christmas Fun!!!!

Ok- so it's been awhile since I updated.

Christmas was so fun! The kids just had a great time opening present after present. Austin was real quirky. He wouldn't open any of his presents until the other 2 had opened theirs first. I guess he just wanted all the attention. He was definitely the most appreciative of his gifts. He was playing with his trains in the Kitchen and he just kept saying over and over, "Mommy, I'm so happy with these trains, I'm so happy!" And the next morning I heard him in the monitor when he woke up he said, "Thank you Santa" SO CUTE!

Austin and Daddy put up this Thomas poster in their room. It makes me a little sad. They are growing up and growing out of their baby room.

Ashley is playing with their knew drums they got for Christmas. They also got a little "compano" as Ashley calls it. (Piano/keyboard). And they got a guitar.

I think Greg said this was one of the Best Christmas DAYs he has ever had. He got to be a kid again and put all the instruments and train tracks together. I emphasize DAY because by the end of his vacation week he couldn't take being with us ALL day long any more so he decided to go back to work a day early.
It's not easy raising triplets!

Oh how nice it would have been if they actually would have lined up on the steps for a picture. Isn't that Pooh bear cute? I got it at Toys R Us for $6.00. Ashley calls it her Polar Bear.

And I think I'll add one more picture so you all know I was there too. :)

1 comment:

the parents said...

i can relate to how your husband feels. my week off at christmas was much more tiring than a week at work. it is a lot of hard work with triplets.