Saturday, November 05, 2005

Do you love Mommy? and Little Flags

I was playing a game with Mason and Ashley. I would say, "Do you love Mommy?" And Mason and Ashley both would giggle and say, "I love Daddy". Then I would shout back, "WHAT?" And they giggle some more and I would say it again. From the other room I hear, "I love you Mommy." Awwww! Aussie then came in and gave me a big hug.


Austin got to go on a special trip with me to Sams Club today. It's really nice to have one on one time with them sometimes. Anyway, on our way back he saw some little flags on the ground that he pointed out to me. And he said he wanted them. I told him those flags were to show where gas and water lines were and that we couldn't have those flags...blah blah blah...and if we took those flags it would interfere with the work that the people are doing. And he said, " But when I get big I can." I said, "no, I don't think so" And he said "yes, when I get bigger I can." And I said, "You can what?" And he said, "I can INTERFERE with them." Then he went on to say that since I'm big I could interfere with them. That just made me laugh.

No comments: