Monday, October 17, 2005

Sunday


After church on Sunday we went to the Pumpkin Farm. The kids didn't want to leave, when they closed. They had a great time. They fed the goats. Ashley was scared, but she really wanted to do it. And they went in a children's maze. They got stuck and I had to go in after them. I think I might be allergic to hay. I think if I hadn't been on Allegra that maybe I would have had a severe reaction. I got lots of cute pictures, but I am having a really tough time loading them on Blogger today. I uploaded all my pictures to Snapfish. If you are interested in seeing them you can click on the address below.
http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=30515144/t_=20502768

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like they need to go to the pumpkin farm. You already have wonderful pictures.