Monday, October 31, 2005

What A Fun Weekend!

I'm deviating from my "About the Kids" Blog this one time to tell about this weekend.


Well Greg's meeting went off with a HUGE success- so he was flying high this weekend. He got lots of compliments from the "higher ups". Yay Greg!

Saturday- we got a babysitter and went to a fantastic Halloween party. Greg dressed up as the Crocodile Hunter.

And I didn't have much energy to figure out what I was going to where...so Friday night I stuck on one of my kids toys and decided to where it as my costume...I am a firetruck...

I know it's pretty stupid, but I just didn't know what to do.

Wes and Michelle if you are reading this...I didn't even see the box of shame at the party.

If you have never been to a Driver Brother's Party...Well it is just too hard to explain. But it is one of the BEST parties you could ever go to. They make videos to show, one of them being a choose your own adventure type of video, and they make up games. (I had dreams of Zombies chasing me Saturday night BTW). Here is a picture of the girls and the guys picture will follow.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

oh my gosh, the crocodile hunter what a great idea!!!!
at first i was thinking you were in some pentecostal church with snakes and speaking in tongues...hahaha